Read or Download American Higher Education, Second Edition: A History PDF
Similar college & university education books
This ebook presents an summary and research of present tensions, debates and key concerns inside OECD international locations, rather Australia, the united states, Canada and the united kingdom, with reference to the place schooling is and may be going. utilizing a extensive ancient research, it investigates rules and visions concerning the destiny which are more and more evoked to aid arguments concerning the approaching dying of the dominant glossy academic version.
Scholar affairs and companies play a severe function in pupil studying and good fortune, in addition to the extent at which group schools meet institutional results. The evolution of pupil affairs as a box and popularity of its function in pupil studies underscore its significance within the attempt to supply qualityeducation to school scholars.
This quantity of The David C. Anchin learn middle sequence on academic coverage within the twenty first century: possibilities, demanding situations, and strategies makes a speciality of tribal schools and universities. As a contemporary member of upper schooling neighborhood, tribal faculties and universities offer a distinct point of view on better schooling coverage.
Achieve clean views and ways to the subject of scholars moving between associations of upper schooling. regardless of the copious learn on move styles and scholars who move, this line of study is thronged with conceptual, methodological, and information demanding situations that warrant persevered and extra nuanced cognizance.
- Corporate Humanities in Higher Education: Moving Beyond the Neoliberal Academy (Education, Politics and Public Life)
- Fundamentals of Contract and Commercial Management
- Joining the Mission: A Guide for (Mainly) New College Faculty
- Inclusive Education for Students with Intellectual Disabilities (International Advances in Education: Global Initiatives for Equity and Social Justice)
- Service as Mandate: How American Land-Grant Universities Shaped the Modern World, 1920–2015 (NEXUS)
- DRINK TO THE LASSES: Notes from a Woman's College Womb
Extra info for American Higher Education, Second Edition: A History
American Higher Education, Second Edition: A History by NA