By Robert B. Campenot
Read or Download Animal Electricity: How We Learned That the Body and Brain Are Electric Machines PDF
Best general biology books
Portal high blood pressure is an important hardship of an outstanding number of either acute and protracted liver illnesses. however, hepatic cirrhosis is the main widespread explanation for portal high blood pressure. Gastrointestinal bleeding because of rupture of oesophageal varices is, definitely, the main serious worry of portal high blood pressure.
Celiac illness and Gluten: Multidisciplinary demanding situations and possibilities is a different reference work—the first to combine the insights of the reasons and results of celiac affliction from the chemistry of reaction-causing meals to the analysis, pathogenesis, and signs that bring about right diagnoses and therapy.
Isoenzymes in Biology and medication makes an attempt to provide an account of the examine of isoenzymes with regards to people, animals, bugs, larger vegetation, fungi, protozoa, algae, and micro organism. This ebook discusses the chemical constitution, physiological facets, metabolic position, and serve as of isoenzyme observations in genetic, ontogenic, and phylogenic reviews.
Examination Board: CCEALevel: A-levelSubject: BiologyFirst educating: September 2016First examination: June 2018Reinforce scholars' realizing all through their path; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions will increase examination strategy to in achieving greater gradesWritten through examiners and lecturers, pupil Guides:· aid scholars establish what they should be aware of with a concise precis of the themes tested within the AS and A-level specification· Consolidate knowing with examination information and data payment questions· offer possibilities to enhance examination strategy with pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions· improve autonomous studying and study talents · give you the content material for producing person revision notes
- Heilende Magnete - strahlende Handys: Bioelektromagnetismus: Fakten und Legenden (Erlebnis Wissenschaft) (German Edition)
- Adenoviruses: Model and Vectors in Virus-Host Interactions: Virion-Structure, Viral Replication and Host-Cell Interactions (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
- Trading the Genome: Investigating the Commodification of Bio-Information
- Dinosaurs by the Decades: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture
- Shattering the Myths of Darwinism: A rational criticism of evolution theory
- Abiotic and Biotic Stresses in Soybean Production: Soybean Production Volume 1
Extra info for Animal Electricity: How We Learned That the Body and Brain Are Electric Machines
Animal Electricity: How We Learned That the Body and Brain Are Electric Machines by Robert B. Campenot