By Stefano Ceri,Piero Fraternali,Aldo Bongio,Marco Brambilla,Sara Comai,Maristella Matera
Developing and holding those data-intensive functions is a particularly advanced, multi-disciplinary job, requiring the entire instruments and strategies that software program engineering provides. This booklet represents a step forward for internet program builders. utilizing hundreds of thousands of illustrations and a sublime intuitive modeling language, the authors—all internationally-known database researchers—present a technique that totally exploits the conceptual modeling technique of software program engineering, from suggestion to program. Readers will study not just how one can harness the layout applied sciences of relational databases to be used on the net, but in addition how one can rework their conceptual designs of data-intensive internet purposes into powerful software program components.
* a completely self-contained advent and practitioner's advisor compatible for either technical and non-technical contributors of employees, in addition to students.
* a strategy, improvement approach, and notation (WebML) in line with universal perform yet optimized for the original demanding situations of high-volume internet applications.
* thoroughly platform- and product-independent; even using WebML is optional.
* in response to recognized criteria comparable to UML and the Entity dating Model.
* stronger through its personal site (http://www.webml.org), containing extra examples, papers, educating fabrics, builders' assets, and workouts with solutions.
Read or Download Designing Data-Intensive Web Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) PDF
Best web site design books
Communicating the User Experience: A Practical Guide for - download pdf or read online
A transparent and centred consultant to making priceless consumer event documentation As sites and functions turn into richer and extra complicated, the consumer adventure (UX) turns into severe to their luck. This indispensible and full-color ebook presents functional information in this growing to be box and stocks worthy UX recommendation that you should placed into perform instantly by yourself tasks.
Get Oracle BI Publisher 11g: A Practical Guide to Enterprise PDF
This can be a useful advisor with step-by step directions for boosting your program of Oracle BI writer 11g for firm reporting. while you are an Oracle BI writer 11g finish person, be it a record developer, company analyst or advisor, this publication is for you. you will have sturdy wisdom of basic reporting practices and XML/XSL programming, although adventure of utilizing BI/XML writer isn't crucial.
Building Impressive Presentations with Impress.js - download pdf or read online
In DetailEveryone has needed to current in the course of their lifetime. We’ve all spent agonizing hours attempting to make these PowerPoint shows attractive. good now there's a software that may make these shows seem like child’s play. galvanize. js is a robust library that eases the duty of making displays with delicate animations with out reckoning on a software program instrument.
Download e-book for kindle: The Book of CSS3, 2nd Edition: A Developer's Guide to the by Peter Gasston
CSS3 is the know-how in the back of lots of the attention-grabbing visuals on the internet. however the doctors may be dry, murky, and entire of dastardly caveats for inconsistent browser implementations. This thoroughly up to date moment variation of the best-selling publication of CSS3 distills the dense technical language of the CSS3 specification into simple English and indicates you what CSS3 can do now, in all significant browsers.
- The Web Book - Build Static and Dynamic Websites
- Designing with the Mind in Mind: Simple Guide to Understanding User Interface Design Rules
- Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY WordPress
Additional resources for Designing Data-Intensive Web Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Designing Data-Intensive Web Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) by Stefano Ceri,Piero Fraternali,Aldo Bongio,Marco Brambilla,Sara Comai,Maristella Matera